Monday, July 14, 2008

Perennials: Volume I

Click on any picture for a larger view.

Chrysanthemums and dahlias is what this sturdy bag is about.

A flower festooned cotton sheet is the highlight of this bag. It adorns the front flap and lines the inside of the straps. Throw in some khaki canvas and several different chunks of upholstery and you got yourself a bag that's just itching to head to the plant nursery with you.

Lined with a different flowery cotton sheet and finished off with the standard outside cell pocket, two sturdy outside back pockets and two orange trimmed inside pockets.

Bid on this bag by leaving your name and a bid in the comments section. Bidding starts at $25 and increases by whole $s please. Highest bidder at 8am (PDT) on Saturday, July 19th gets the BAG! Postage extra (from Abbotsford, BC). This bag was created by Jennie.

About the Bags ~~ FAQs

-

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those buttons on the flowers?

Unknown said...

you bet your boots they are

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me :)

joyce said...

Jennie, your bags this week are really stunning.

Jennie C. said...

Yes, those are buttons on the flowers and yes, I pirated that idea from Joyce and yes, THE Joyce just commented on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Do I need another????I think soooo...must decide
Karen C

Beth said...

I can't believe anyone hasn't bid on this. I'll bid $25.

Beth said...

that's Beth in Texas, btw.

MarciaMichele said...

My cousin, notable adventures author let me know of your amazing work and bags, of course! I have been waiting for one that was perfect and this one is beautiful, love the yellow and brown!! I bid $30

Anonymous said...

Kristy bids $41.00

Jennie C. said...

Kristy - you are the highest bidder - right on time! If you haven't already, please email BagsForZaza@gmail.com to arrange payment and shipping/pickup.

Anonymous said...

Yippie!

MarciaMichele said...

Darn...right out from under me! Suddenly feels like ebay! ;-) Congrats Kristy!