Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh Dear... bidding closes Sat @ 8am (pdt)...

... I don't know how much more of this excitement I can take!

We've got bags by Jennie, Leah, Linda AND Grandma Grace! Grace is the latest addition to the BFZ sewing team and I want to just keep putting exclamations marks in this post, but some silly English teacher somewhere told me not to overuse them! Whatever!!!!!

Bid on a bag by leaving your name and a bid in the comments section for that bag. You can leave regular non-bidding comments, too. Bidding starts at $25 and increases by whole $s please. Highest bidder at 8am (PDT) on Saturday, July 19th gets the bag!
Postage is extra (from Abbotsford, BC or Phoenix, AZ).

This week's bags are:
  • Grace for the Moment
  • Holes
  • Emma
  • The Fox and the Hound
  • Perennials: Volume I
If you missed yesterday's post - well don't - go read it!

-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to every Monday when there are new bags up. It is fun watching how people bid on "just the right bag". Everyone has their own taste - and you guys are doing a great job putting out an assortment.