Friday, May 22, 2009

Treading Water

Hey all - sorry I've evaporated momentarily. I wasn't watching old Star Trek episodes, I promise. I've had a family upset this week and haven't been able to do anything in bag land.

I'm also having a bit of a think about priorities and how I can keep it all going. At the moment, I'm just treading water - not sinking, but not making it to shore either. Thankfully, my parents had me in swimming lessons before I could walk and I can tread water forever without sinking. Let's hope the metaphor holds up in real life.

As soon as I have it figured out and have had a good pow-wow with all involved, I'll let you know.

If you want me to contact you when new bags are available, just follow the "Stay in Touch" instructions over in the right column.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Saying a prayer for you, Jennie ...

- Miriam