Saturday, September 13, 2008

Check

It looks like some of you have checked a person or two off your Christmas list - bravo! Only 14+ more weeks of shopping time left!

This week's bag biddies (winning bidders) are:
Please email BagsforZaza@gmail.com to arrange payment and postage/pickup.

Thank you all so much from the bottom of my happily beating heart!

Tomorrow I'll be creating a little tutorial for those who don't understand how to do the bidding - it will be truly fascinating reading.

And of course, come back Monday for new bags!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just recieved my bags yes, i said bags, and am thrilled with the quality and beauty of them. I look fabulous!!lol You can't find better made bags than these and if you do they will never be made with the love and compassoin that has gone into these bags. I should know, I was lucky enough to have mine hand deliverd by the maker herself!! beautiful bags by beautiful souls. that girls, is your new name!!! thanks, ANA from AZ.

Jennie C. said...

Thanks Ana - that's so sweet of you to leave such a fantastic review.