Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ugh

Sunday and Monday were UGH days. The kind of days where you somehow dirty four mugs in the process of making one latte. The kind of days where it's all you can do to keep yourself upright.

So, there's no bag today :(

But I have hope that there will be a bag tomorrow. Please hope with me. And come back!


P.S. Saturday was NOT an ugh day. I had so much fun buying my daughter a whole new wardrobe - at the Salvation Army. $25 gets you 3 pairs of pants and 6 shirts! When I was showing hubby our finds, he said, "Dolce & Gabbana?" Oh. I thought that label looked familiar. I'm so ignorant when it comes to these things. Now I feel a bit sheepish about having an 11 year old in D&G. I'll probably pick off the label :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally understandable. I dumped an entire shepherd's pie into my oven yesterday so I understand bad days! I'm hoping with you for tomorrow :-)

Colleen

Anonymous said...

Name labels are so overrated anyways, Jennie. And.... NO ONE can ever pronounce them correctly.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and there needs to be no comment from Miss Linda. None. Hold the tongue.. zip the lip....

Anonymous said...

Great marketing ploy Jennie, you are just trying to drive us mad with anticipation, right!