Monday, July 7, 2008

Persuasion

Click on any picture for a larger view.

Persuasion is a saucy bag waiting to persuade you into bidding, with its cheeky beads and eye-catching colors.

The heart of this bag is chocolate velvet, tan corduroy, hot pink cotton and a delicious plaid to tye the pieces together.

The front of the bag (under the flap) has two deep pockets for keeping those necessary items handy. The cell phone pocket is punctuated with pink rick-rack, reminding me of days gone by when my mother would let the hem out of my jeans and add rick-rack so no one knew. Inside there are two pockets with velvet trim.

The raspberry/pink beads delicately scallop their way across the flap as eye candy.

C'mon, be persuaded by Persuasion.

Bid on this bag by leaving your name and a bid in the comments section. Bidding starts at $25 and increases by whole $s please. Highest bidder at 8am (PDT) on Saturday, July 12th gets the prize! Postage extra (from Phoenix, AZ). This bag was created by Linda.

About the Bags ~~ FAQs


-

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I believe I'll get one for each of daughters (and myself!) and we will use them when we travel to Colombia for our adoption! May God Bless ALL the little "Zaza's" waiting on mommies and daddies.

I'll bid 25.00

Anonymous said...

I am definitely persuaded by "Persuasion." Can't seem to get enough of the chocolates with pink. Lovely bag indeed...

Mandolin Mom bids $30

scrappychick said...

I bid $35.

Anonymous said...

Kristy bids $36

Anonymous said...

This bag is GORGEOUS!!!!

scrappychick said...

I bid $37.

Anonymous said...

I'll bid $38

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that it was my payment that put you over the 1000.00! I have my eye on this bag too.....it is beautiful! Karen C

scrappychick said...

I bid $39.

Anonymous said...

i bid $42.00

Unknown said...

"42" is a lovely number, the answer to the big question I hear.

But - we need a name for the number to stick!

Anonymous said...

sorry annoymous is me Reena P.

Anonymous said...

kristy, do you have a blog? I'd love to hear about your Colombian adoption.
~ Zaza's Mama, Linda

Mary said...

Beautiful....and I will bid $45!
Mary

Anonymous said...

75.00!

Jennie C. said...

Kristy - you are the highest bidder! If you haven't already, please email BagsForZaza@gmail.com to arrange payment and shipping/pickup.